Choosing the right hairstyle can be a difficult task. There are so many options out there and it’s not always easy to know what will work best for you. In this article, we’ll walk you through some steps that will help make this process easier.
What’s Your Face Shape?
Your face shape can help you determine if your hair style will flatter you or make you look like the seventh grade bully who used to knock over the kids’ lunch bags. If you have an oval-shaped face, for example, it’s likely that many hairstyles will work for you. But if your face is heart-shaped or round, then choosing a good hair cut may require more thought and precision.
How Long Is Your Hair?
- Do you have longer hair? Longer hair can be more difficult to style, but the benefits outweigh the costs.
- Does your hair fall below your shoulders? This length is easy to work with, and can be worn in a variety of ways. The only downside is that it may not be as versatile as shorter styles.
- Are your locks right around collarbone length? This is often considered to be the sweet spot between “too long” and “too short.” While it may not flatter every face shape, this length works well for most people.
Which Hair Type Are You?
In addition to knowing your hair type, it’s important to know what kind of texture your hair has. If you have straight hair, then the healthiest thing for it is to keep it straightened or curled. This means that the opposite is true for people with curly and kinky textures; they should avoid heat and use moisturizers regularly on their natural texture so it doesn’t become dry or brittle.
People have different face shapes, hairstyles and hair types.
You’ll need to know three things:
- Your face shape
- Your hair length, style and texture
- Which haircut is right for your hair type.
Now that you’ve learned a few tips on how to choose a hair style, it’s time to try them out!
Request An Appointment
"*" indicates required fields